Sunday, June 30, 2013

I made a throne

From this

To this


















From this






To this
A couple of weeks ago Aaron told me that the computer seat was too hard and his bottom got sore. Now I use that seat to do my day job and I have not found it to be a problem. Then I forgot about it. He re mentioned it on Thursday saying it had needed a cushion and why hadn't I made it yet.

So I looked, hmm it is a bit hard but I felt that it was a bit of a royal statement! So I ripped the old fabric off. Found some foam and wadding and stapled that on, then put on a layer of green velvet - that should be fit for a king's bottom. Stapled it all up and reinserted in the chair. It is not the most perfect redo that I have done, but I do have to say that it is more comfy. It got the royal seal of approval last night.         I link to these places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A super interesting weekend.

Well we went out to our friends and ended up having the privilege of butchering our own lamb and getting it into the cuts we would use a...