Skip to main content

Mum I have no sweatshirts

Mum I have no jersey's. Eek, Jakob has grown and only two things fit. A Merino jersey I made for him last year and a hooded sweatshirt. Both were in the wash.

So I looked in the cupboard and found some blue fleece and whipped up a hooded fleece top. Big pockets were requested and as I was in a hurry there were no bells and whistles, just a standard top.
















I cut it out on Tuesday night and sewed it last night. A good quick project. I love that fleece does not fray so no overlocking or zigzag required.

I link to these places.



Comments

  1. Wow, that was a fast project, and the result looks very professional. Not home made in the bad way. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed you could do such a great job with such short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job well done, gotta love fast, easy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazytown that you could whip that up so quickly. Nicely done. I shall aspire to such nimbleness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow quick! It's pretty cool though! Well done you for fast and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done - it looks beautifully made. Hooray for stash projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You work quickly, Karen. A great every day sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.