Skip to main content

Quilt top and binding done

finished quilt
On Thursday i sewed together all the strips that I had blogged about doing. But when I did the quilt just was not quite big enough. So last night I put a cute little pop of colour border (only 1/2" finished) and then a bigger border on.

Being inspired and not yet too sleepy to turn the sewing machine off, I got stuck in and made the binding too. One of the bloggers I follow is Crazy mum quilts and she had a quilt very similar to this in her book.

Yay for a finish - linked to these places.

Today I finished coating the bathroom shelves, so they will be able to get put in and the bathroom will be done. Phew......

ps - this is another quilt for the Orphanage - Hope Homes International

Comments

  1. The quilt top looks really nice! The borders give it just the right accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt! I have so many strings. This quilt is motivating me to start playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning quilt, you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo almost finished! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.