Skip to main content

Love in a lunch box

This is the first time I have ever done anything for valentines day. It wasn't the hit I was hoping it would be as Eli told me that I was a mean mum this morning when I wished him happy valentines day. I did laugh. He wanted to watch a Youtube item on his IPod before school - I Don't Think So!!!!

Last night I made cupcakes and buttercream icing to put on the decorations that I made earlier in the week.
Everyone got two each in their lunch boxes. That is one more than I would normally do - but I saw it as a treat.
Their sandwiches were cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter. I was also going to cut apple like that but there was no room left in the lunch boxes. 


Comments

  1. You mean Mum....haha!!! The valentines treats looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Mum you are Karen. Bet they were pleased.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.