Before Christmas I posted my slow but steady progress on some cushion covers. I had made heaps of scrappy triangles and it was time to use them.
Last night I got the chance to finish them. Aaron and his brother went for a run and then watched a movie, so I got stuck into getting the backing of the cushions and zips inserted etc. Poor wee Jakob had problems sleeping so in between tending to him these got slowly completed. I managed to pack my machine up at about 11.15pm. (We all ended up sleeping in this morning - it made me over an hour late for work - but that was my schedule not one set by my every forgiving boss - aka brother in law).
|The quilting on the smaller cushion|
|The bigger cushion I quilted as diamonds. I prefer this.|
|The back of the cushions.|