Yes I now have 18 quilts for the orphans. Only 7 more to go and all the kids at Hope Homes International will have a quilt. Slowly getting there.
So I made this ages ago but have finally quilted it all. I posted about the making of it here.
As there were a lot of different styles of blocks I decided to quilt in an overall flower and loop pattern as anything that was rigid lines or diagonals would clash with various blocks. I used a quilting pattern that Crazy Mum Quilts had put on her blog one time. I am pleased with the result.
The back of the quilt is in a 1970's flannel that was donated and the binding in a black and white spot. Also donated.
Happy to be finished.
I link up to these places and finish it up friday with Crazy Mum Quilts.