NOT!!! But today I have been trying out my DIY again. I am pretty happy with the result. I cut, measured, sawed, sledge hammered and nail hammered. As a result I have a pretty square netting support. It is in an L shape along the fence.
This will have bird netting over it in the summer to protect the red, black and white currents nestling under it. No more pegs and cloth getting caught up in the bushes.
This is my best DIY yet. Another job which I have procrastinated for about 5 months but really only took an hour.
I am pleased but the whole time I had Aaron telling me, that is not right, don't use the hammer that way..... aye aye aye....I told him to go away as I do believe that I have done as good a job as he would have!
I link to these places.
Well I am really pleased with this. It's come out better than I planned. I used an old blanket from an Op Shop sold as a dog blanket a...
Last year I had a glut of Feijoa's from our lovely tree. After preserving, making jam and all those industrious things I had little ones...
Jakob had his 15th birthday and I finished the binding on this quilt at 10pm the night before. I can trace through my blog 10years of th...