Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Easy Orange Cake - egg and dairy free


Well this is a first for me. I am on blogging someone else post. Well done Anne for this recipe. Click on the link to take you to her recipe and blog. This is egg and dairy free , which all my nieces are and I am always trying to find food they can eat that is different. I also think that with lowering the oven a tiny bit and changing the oil that it might be OK for Kerryn (minus the buttercream icing)  Domesblissity: Easy Orange Cake:  Egg free, Dairy Free, Orange cake

I am only linking back to the lovely Anne and her blog post

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karen! I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face after just reading your comment. Thank you so much. You made my day. Very happy to share what I know and if helps some out, I'm happy.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! That looks incredible! I have a lot of food allergies, so i'll have to check out the recipe, thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at this has started my mouth watering!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....