Saturday, July 27, 2013

a baking holiday

Well these holidays I have been concentrating on keeping the kids in the new routine of them both baking once a week and helping with making an evening meal.
Jakob has made white and milk chocolate cookies
I made meringues - all the time thinking of Kerryn

Eli made tan square

We had old fashioned doughnuts for afternoon tea one day

I have just finished the birthday cake
With the leftover eggs and the
abundance of lemons I made - Lemon curd



















I link to these places

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, the food and the cake look great. I think introducing your children to cooking is one of the most important skills we can give them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've all been baking up a storm Karen.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're boys will be sorted when they leave home with all the practical basics you are teaching them! All those goodies look yummy :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....