- two entire quilt tops
- 1 pieced quilt back
- I sandwiched two quilts together
- I quilted two quilts
- bound 1 quilt
- made the top of a patchwork cushion
- made a funky laundry basket
- two small bags, one for buttons and one for selvages
- one apron from a business man's shirt.
- Turned up one pair of jeans and put patches on it - to make it "cool" for Eli.
I still had piles of projects that I took that did not even get looked at. But I am happy with this achievement.
Over the next week I will show you each one more indepth.
And the amazing news is that next year the retreat will be FIVE days not three. I will be attending FOUR days of that. Wow can't wait for next year.