Monday, May 28, 2012

Quilting weekend in Hanmer Springs

Sheryl and Kylie working hard
What a fantastic weekend I had. Four friends and one gorgeous baby all having a girls quilting weekend. We made Giraffes (from the Melly and Me pattern), had a walk, had gorgeous food made by us. Lots of sewing, cutting and relaxing. Though I felt shattered by the time I got home.
Paula sorting her split nine patch quilt


Cora had one mother and four aunties this weekend!!!
We hired a holiday home in Hanmer Springs. Great place to stay. Must do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....