Saturday, May 12, 2012

Change of a name

I have been asking for ages as to what I should be calling my blog. The original fromplot2plate was good but the emphasis slowly changed from the garden and food to more crafty pursuits. Most of the names that everyone else suggested were already taken on blogger. So today I spent HOURS trying to get a name I liked that wasn't taken. Then I started a new blog......... Then my IT husband came over and asked what I was doing.
Oh boy, what took me three hours and setting up new stuff he fixed in 3 minutes. I am not joking... 3 minutes!!! He was right that I did not want to lose my followers etc to date and he swapped the name and the url, just like that.
Aren't husbands fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....