The hall cupboard
- It means the the floor cracks are finally fixed. 3 years after the first earthquake, so finally the end of waiting to get things done.
- 4 hours hard slog. I am sitting here feeling quite trashed. I had to sand the floor first then measure and cut the tiles to fit, then glue them down. A lot of the tiling is in under fixed shelving and so this has been hands and knees and getting into tight corners.
- Money saving - by doing it myself it means we save money
- I will get some of my room back - I can now get some of the clothes and shoes that are all over the place back into the wardrobe.
- A marked improvement in my DIY skills, a lot more accurate than other tasks I have undertaken
Our bedroom wardrobe