Thursday, December 20, 2012

Down to the wire - finish

Well this finish was really down to the last possible moment. Tomorrow I pack and then we have Anna and Mark's wedding on Saturday and then off camping on Sunday. So today i managed to finish the last five Christmas presents. Yes everyone pretty much got the same thing.

All this year when I have been away I have taken my stitching and stitched the names. Then over the last few weeks I have been sewing them into Zip purses etc. I am now practicing making little boxed zip pouches and love them. Easy to make and they look good finished. I found the tutorial here.



4 comments:

  1. Your stitched names are so neat. They look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frances, thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Leonie, they took longer than I thought when I look at other peoples blogs and how they pump them out. But fun to do

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....