Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bean Bag Buddies


This morning when the boys started watching TV they got the bean bag out and I heard Jakob say "Let's be bean bag buddies". I thought that was cute.

My tools of trade when Aaron goes away
I am blogging as I am procrastinating. It is 8.30am and I could paint for for an hour before church but I am exhausted. Yes Aaron is away for work and so I have done what I normally do and embarked on another project. It took till 11pm on Friday to prep, clean, sand etc, then last night I finished painting at 11.30pm and I am only halfway through. I feel like stopping but that would be a disaster - I am not going to but my body and brain want to!!

So I am having a coffee, making the boys french toast for breakfast (basically doing massive procrastination) and then I might get some painting in before church. Oh I am so looking forward to this being done.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. If I only had half your energy. Love Dian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've caught my bug...procrastination one of my middle names. Hope you get on with it. Where are you painting then, lounge/diner/kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a problem when you blog about a surprise for me, while I'm still away!
    Procrastination = boy germs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would see it but I figured that it no longer mattered as it was pretty much done and it is a mess here, so it prepared you to come home to a riot

      Delete
  4. seems a huge job :) All the best dear !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it was too huge. But it is done - well the painting bit.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....