1. Walk the dog - Very happy dog :)
2. Walk the dog and get exercise - Very happy Cardiologist and husband
3. Walk the dog, get exercise, be in the cold bracing air by the river - I am happy, love being outside
4. Walk the dog, get exercise, enjoy the fresh air and find Wood - very happy husband
5. Walk the dog, get exercise, enjoy the fresh air, find wood and put the wood in the car - incredibly happy husband (as have not just told him about it but actually saved him a job), incredibly happy dog ( he got to run back and forth as I crossed the paddock retrieving wood), free weightlifting session for me!!
6. Bring the wood home but leave it in the car for someone else to unpack - unhappy boys if that are told to do that job!!!!!
Linking to these parties
Last weekend we had no boys and I have been feeling better so off we went on a tramp. It was amazing!! I cannot describe how being out i...
Last year I had a glut of Feijoa's from our lovely tree. After preserving, making jam and all those industrious things I had little ones...
Well I am really pleased with this. It's come out better than I planned. I used an old blanket from an Op Shop sold as a dog blanket a...