Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Crafting day with my sister.

My finished boots
Cutting and planning

My sister and I spent a day making Boots / Slippers from the woolen blankets that I dyed and the leather I got from the dump shop. The pattern is amazing and is from Twig and Tale. They are New Zealand designers and makers and their products and patterns are amazing. Very clear and easy to follow and these slippers stitch up so fast.

My sister 


My sisters finished boots. She finished first!
My finished boots
In progress





3 comments:

  1. These look fantastic - well done both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boots! I just ordered the pattern. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots, Karen. They look great and must be so warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....