Monday, October 13, 2014

Pink Lamington cake made from Real Raspberries

Aaron's birthday today and I had bookmarked a cake to do. A while ago Lauren (who's blog I follow) made this for her husband's birthday and it looked amazing.
Recipe Lamington
Let me tell you it tastes stunning, like summer in a mouthful. Using real raspberries makes this a very glamorous cake. I did not have quite enough raspberries so I used boysenberries too. I put jelly in with all the berries and let it set a bit, then mixed some of that through the cream. Click on the link for the recipe if you want to make this too.

Absolutely gorgeous and worth doing again. Thanks Lauren

I link to these places

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, I am glad you enjoyed the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, that looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please have one for my birthday too?? Im prepared to break diet for this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....