Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Drama in our house


getting loaded into the ambulance










Well we had loads of drama last friday night. Jakob came home from school having had an accident at the gymnasium. He had hurt his back (and was treated at the time) and travelling on the school bus had him in agony. I was concerned so took him to the Dr only to be told he needed to be treated as a spinal patient and the ambulance got called.

Goodness me. So off we went to A&E and had back xrays. Thankfully he only had severe bruising to his spine. So a quiet weekend. He is getting better.


4 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only Mum who would stop to take pics as a drama unfolds for my family - turns out you do too! Glad everything turned out okay and hope the bruising is easing - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary! Glad to hear you are all ok and he is doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes I hope all will come well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....