Friday, October 19, 2012

Working frantically but still not finished

Well I started trying to finish this quilt last friday for "finish it friday" over at Crazy Mum Quilts. But this has been finish it up Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (Tues and Wed I just was over it), then yesterday and all my spare time today.
But it is still not finished. Off to pack for the weekend, this will just have to remain my current major unfinished project. It is the quilt for Jakob's room (which is also not quite finished - have the shelving to sort).

i link to these parties

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....