Thursday, March 28, 2019

A great new biscuit recipe - ginger biscuits



I have been cleaning out all sorts of things, one of them being my recipe book. If I haven't made it yet then there does not seem much point in keeping it. Two days ago I nearly got rid of this recipe and I now know that would have been a disaster. So so easy to make, no butter or diary, comes out looking like the magazine picture and totally delicious. The top is bits of preserved ginger.
This recipe was from a Good Magazine in the mid 2000. Sooo good. As a treat I'm going to make home made vanilla icecream and turn the biscuits into a ice cream sandwich as a sumptuous dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....