Friday, September 23, 2016

Some beading

I am sitting in the lounge with my embroidery and beads, finishing the woollen pear, designed by the lovely Jane from Stash Palace. Today is two weeks since I got out of ICU. I have been steadily improving but still find it difficult to concentrate.  Two days ago I had a great day with my parents visiting and a long walk with Jakob. Only that so over did things that my night was ghastly and yesterday was pretty hideous.  I am having to learn to take it more slowly.  So stitching and quiet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....