Skip to main content

A bright quilt finish

My sister and I spent another Saturday night completing quilts for Hope Homes International
 


Thanks to Hazel for the quilt top. I made a backing and pinned the quilt, Anna quilted it and then I finished it on Saturday with the binding.

When I was in Dunedin last week I discovered a part finished quilt in an Op Shop (Charity Shop), amazingly it had all the material to finish it off. So Anna got busy on that while I backed and pinned the quilt that Jennifer donated.

We were both a bit tired but a great night. Now well on the way to another two more quilts being finished for Hope Homes.

Linking to these places and Crazy Mum Quilts

Comments

  1. Both lovely finishes for a fabulous cause. What an great find at an OPShop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a great op shop find! I don't think I could give that away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, colourful, scrappy quilt! I love it! Square shape just always works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work ladies! What a super thing to find at the op shop, it is cool that you could finish it off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.