Monday, June 8, 2015

Moro bar slice

Moro bars were only $1 at the supermarket so I thought I would try the craze of a few years ago. Bringing the good old honey crackle (rice bubble slice) up to modern times and make it with a Moro bar. I melted two and put them into two cups of rice bubbles. Wow it set quick but was not enough liquid to set it all so had to add 30g melted butter.

I was given a recipe a while ago but have lost it and it must be better than this. I mean this was amazingly yummy but did not make anywhere near enough for the fact that I use that many Moro bars.

So am asking for help. Who knows of a recipe? I wondered maybe if Pru from Crafty Cake Creative might know?

Your help please.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't like it much. I prefer the straight honey version. (Aaron )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like it much. I prefer the straight honey version. (Aaron )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say I am quite fond of the honey version - especially if I use the Hubbard's GF ricebubbles with fruit.
    I've never made the Moro version, but my friend makes truffles using Moro bars and cream cheese blended together. Might be worth a try?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link too! You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....