Monday, May 4, 2015

My freezer is a banana graveyard

There was one banana looking sad in the fruit bowl, so I thought Ah ha, I will make banana muffins for lunches this week. I know there are other bananas in the freezer waiting for some baking as whenever my bananas look sad, I chuck them in there to keep until there are enough for a cake.

Well today when I rifled through the freezer I felt that it should have R.I.P on some shelves. Yes there was a total of 11 old frozen bananas. Some in pairs and some by themselves!! So now there are a lot of muffins. I guess it will make the boys happy!!

Now where did that other one go?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stop laughing at the title of this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....