Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A super interesting weekend.


Well we went out to our friends and ended up having the privilege of butchering our own lamb and getting it into the cuts we would use and honoring the lamb by utilising as much of it as we could. I cannot bring myself to use the lungs or heart and the heads went to the dogs.
The meat is so dark and incredibly tender. The lambs just walked into the coral, no baaaaing, the dog very quiet behind them. It was an amazing process and I do believe that if you're going to eat meat you need to know where it has come from, how it is treated and do the best you can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....