Well this week I posted my last huge university assignment onto the website, so to celebrate I sat at the sewing machine. I could not work out how to quilt this together without affecting the look of the cats. So I just did an all over stipple.
The original quilt top was sent in by Jennifer, my sister then sewed borders and I sandwiched, quilted and bound it. All ready for the orphans at Hope Homes International.
The high winds we have been having stopped us going out in the caravan this weekend so I took Eli out for a date night. We both had a blast. For a total of $40 we went to the movies, had dinner, bought a gift each and rode on the coolest things in the mall.
This finish has gotten me inspired to get on with stuff, so I started finishing a giraffe. Then it stopped hmmm.
Linking to these places
Minecraft is now almost a retro game!! When my kids were little we all used to play it as a family and the Zombies and Creepers used to fre...
Last year I had a glut of Feijoa's from our lovely tree. After preserving, making jam and all those industrious things I had little ones...
Well I am really pleased with this. It's come out better than I planned. I used an old blanket from an Op Shop sold as a dog blanket a...