The boys and Aaron went to the Kaiapoi ANZAC day representing Kaiapoi North School. I stayed and home and had the TV on channel one following the various services around NZ and prepared a family roast.
So we have Paul, Susannah, the girls, Colleen and maybe Caleb coming.
We are having:
- Roast Lamb (with garlic and rosemary)
- Mint sauce
- Roast Beef (with a spice covering)\
- Gravy - lots of it
- Glazed carrots - Jamie Oliver 30 min meals version with thyme, honey and oil
- Braised red cabbage - Annabel Langbein from her first TV series - with currants
- Fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden
- Roast potatoes with salt and garlic - lots of them!!!