Monday, January 24, 2011

restyling a shirt

Well back at work after a fantastic break. The weather is hot and even though I have been given a lot of tops by a friend when on holiday, they are all too hot. Short sleeves were needed. So this was last night's project.
From this...... To this.....

 This is a closeup of the strip I put around the shirt.  The shirt was a good brand but from the Op shop for $0.50 and the band I put on was taken of a dress I had when I was 20. I chopped the dress up a couple of years ago and took the banding off. Not knowing how I was going to use it but it was too lovely to throw out.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....