Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Quilting Day










Two weekends ago when Aaron was in the USA I got a chance to go on a course with two amazing ladies from Australia.
Rosalie Quinlan from Melly and Me fame and also her own designs.www.rosaliequinlandesigns.typepad.com and another lady that she works with heaps - Leanne.
These ladies are amazing. I had the most amazing day. Learnt lots, how to needleturn applique,how to balance a quilt that you are designing. Anyway it was thrilling. I will have pictures of my projects on here in the future.
But until then here are a couple
of pictures of their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....