Friday, April 29, 2016

It is a finish - Red and Grey quilt

naught and crosses quilt pattern
Four borders and I am ready to start backing and pining etc. I am thrilled with it. The pieced border is just the left over bits from making the crosses. I sew a quarter inch away from the cutting mark before I cut the corners off. Gives a whole lot of other blocks.

Am feeling pretty good today. Not only am I happy with this but I got 19/20 for my last university assignment and for the first time ever I trouble shooted the computer and fixed internet problems. Feeling like wonder woman at the moment.


3 comments:

  1. This quilt looks super nice! I love the many grays and that these are x's and not +'s so there is a different rhythm in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and gray look great together! I love that you used the cut-offs from the X's. They make a great border. Beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....